- This event has passed.
Come join us for the unique walk through event to honor our Xcel Men Of The Year, meet our team of mentors, students and sponsors, see our Mobile Training Units, celebrate the past year of mentoring, hear music from the Fabulous Equinox Orchestra, enjoy food from B Local and experience how you can help Xcel’s vision into the future.
Thank you Coleman Company for being our Title Sponsor.
VIEW VENUE WALK THROUGH HERE.
- “What should I wear?”
- Business casual recommended.
- “What are the COVID-19 precautions?”
- We are taking certain measures to mitigate coronavirus risks for our guests.
- We will be doing timed ticket groups to space out the guests and give everyone more space to enjoy the event!
- Xcel branded face masks will be provided on a first come, first serve basis! masks are recommended for the event.
- Our venue partner, Victory North Savannah is a premier venue and will provide a fun and clean facility for our celebration; they will also have hand sanitizing stations for your use.
- For the safety of our guests, please DO NOT attend the event if you have flu-like symptoms on October 4th or have been tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of October 4th”.
- “Where should I park?”
- On any available side streets.
- The B&B paint store on the end of the block and also directly across the street on Whitaker.
- 104 W 42nd Street and 9 W 43rd Street.